The environmental policy is the guide for our entire company. In addition to the goal of customer satisfaction, optimum quality and protection of employees from accidents, we see the preservation of the environment as one of our main tasks.
- The continuous improvement of our processes and procedures that will be guaranteed by the regular setting environmental objectives, verification and implementation of environmental programs, we see an ongoing mission and commitment to our company.
- Our commitment is always been compliance with environmental regulations and the requirements of permits and accounts receivable.
- Impact on the environment through efficient use of resources and low-emission and low waste production techniques and monitored through regular checkups and measurements.
- Communication with our customers, suppliers, authorities and employees for the purpose of continuous improvement of our environmental performance is our constant concern.
- Training and motivation of our employees to continuously improve our processes and procedures are for our company is of fundamental importance.
- We take preventive measures to reduce adverse environmental impacts in the context of possible malfunctions.
- Our environmental objectives and its formulated programs are embedded in corrective and preventive actions as well as in our internal audit procedures to ensure the application, suitability and effectiveness of our environmental management system and to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
These principles will be evaluated annually by the Board on continuing suitability and each employee personally received by his superiors. Each supervisor has the duty, even through personal antecedents his staff – in the sense of these principles – to lead and motivate and must ensure that the quality and environmental policy is communicated and understood.
The Board encourages all individual initiatives of employees, the quality-of practical implementation and environmental guidelines are appropriate.